- by Written by TTPI
SX-ELLA Stent Biliary - NITINELLA PLUS
- Excellent flexibility
- Atraumatic stent ends
- Radiopaque markers
- Optional covering
SX-ELLA Stent Biliary (Nitinella Plus) Stent system for endoscopic (TTS) or percutaneous transhepatic insertion. Self-expandable, braided, nitinol stents preloaded in a pull-back delivery system are available fully or partially covered or uncovered.
- Relief of malignant bile duct strictures
- Too small or tortuous biliary ducts preventing insertion of the guidewire and delivery system
- Perforation of the bile duct
- Acute biliary lithiasis
- Hemobilia and/or insufficiently corrected coagulopathy
Features / Benefits
- Atraumatic stent ends / Effective prevention of trauma to the bile duct wall
- Excellent flexibility / Smooth and kink-free alignment with torturous bile ducts
- Radiopaque markers at both stent ends and in the middle / Improvement of visibility for precise stent positioning
- Reconstrainability / Possibility of stent reconstraining and repositioning during implantation
- Optional stent covering / Prevention of tumor ingrowth
- Specially braided catheter / The delivery system is kinking-resistant even in considerable curves
- The delivery system is tipped with a radiopaque olive.
- The delivery system 7 F / 9 F is available in a standard length of 175 cm for endoscopic delivery and 60 cm for percutaneous transhepatic delivery.
- Covered stents require 9 F delivery system.
- System is compatible with 0.035" (0.89 mm) guide wires.
- Nitinella plus_delivery system
Fig. 1 - SX-ELLA Stent Biliary - NITINELLA PLUS